Effective date: 25th May 2018
We collect the information to which our policy applies from:
- Our website (www.avrios.com) and its language versions (www.avrios.com/en/, www.avrios.com/de/, www.avrios.com/it/, www.avrios.com/es/, www.avrios.com/fr/) (“Site”, collectively “Sites”);
- Our blog (blog.avrios.com) and its language versions (blog.avrios.com/de, blog.avrios.com/it) (“Blog”, collectively “Blogs”);
- E-mails, texts, other electronic messages and phone calls between you and Avrios (including its Sites and Blogs);
If you do not agree with the terms mentioned in this Policy, do not access any of Avrios’ Sites.
Table of content
- What type of information does Avrios collect and/or receive about you as part of the Avrios Community?
- How does Avrios collect this information?
- How does Avrios use this information?
- How and for how long does Avrios retain this information?
- Data transfer and data transmission abroad
- Legal basis for processing personal information
- Customer testimonials and comments
- External websites
- What are your rights regarding this information? How can you access and control your personal data?
What type of information does Avrios collect and/or receive about you as part of the Avrios Community?
We collect different types of information about and from our users, which include:
- Personal and contact information, namely information by which Avrios may identify you: e-mail address, telephone number, name, surname.
- Job-related information, namely information that does not allow Avrios to identify you: company name, address and phone number, job title, company’s fleet size, company email address, and company industry.
- Usage information divided into:
- Device information, namely information related to the device used by you to access our Sites or Blogs
- Log data, namely Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and settings, the date and time our Sites and Blogs were accessed, language preferences, internet service provider (ISP), address of the web page visited before using our Sites or Blogs, domain types, files viewed on our Sites and Blogs, and cookie data. We collect this type of information as soon as you access one of our Sites or Blogs
- Location information
- Use of SalesViewer® technology: This website uses SalesViewer® technology from SalesViewer® GmbH on the basis of the website operator’s legitimate interests (Section 6 paragraph 1 lit.f GDPR) in order to collect and save data on marketing, market research and optimisation purposes.
The data recording and storage can be repealed at any time with immediate effect for the future, by clicking on https://www.salesviewer.com/opt-out in order to prevent SalesViewer® from recording your data. In this case, an opt-out cookie for this website is saved on your device. If you delete the cookies in the browser, you will need to click on this link again.
How does Avrios collect this information?
- Online, directly from you (through our Sites and Blogs, forms, subscription to newsletter, request for call/demo). We collect and store data only if there is a legal basis to do so. Furthermore, Avrios may collect information that you published on the Internet, that are publicly available or given to us by third parties (for example in LinkedIn).
- Offline: we collect offline information when attending events related to the fleet industry, during phone calls with our sales representatives and account executives, or when you contact us via email or other means of communication.
How does Avrios use this information?
- To conclude and process contracts with our customers and business partners.
- To send you emails and other marketing communications.
- To send you relevant material on the topic of fleet management that can provide benefits to you (this material includes news on the fleet industry, product updates, assets such as manuals and case studies on best practices to help you optimise your fleet operations).
- To send you administrative communications such as information regarding changes to our terms, to our policies and to our Sites and Blogs.
- To communicate with you and responding to your comments, questions and requests.
- To improve your browsing experience on our Sites and Blogs and their quality and to provide general statistics on their use.
How and for how long does Avrios retain this information?
Legal basis for processing personal information
Our legal basis for collecting and using the information described above will depend on the type of information and the specific context in which we collect it. Normally Avrios collects any personal information from you only in case you have given us consent to do so, in case we need the personal information to perform a contract with you (for more information see our Terms and Conditions), or in case there is a legitimate interests. As legitimate interests we mean that you have been in contact with our sales representative and hence, you have provided your contact information to us and shown interest for Avrios. In case there is a different legitimate interest, we will make this interest clear to you at the relevant time. Moreover, there may be statutory obligations requiring processing of your personal data.
Data transfer and data transmission abroad
These recipients are partly inland, but can be anywhere in the world.
If we transfer personal data to a country without adequate legal data protection, we ensure an appropriate level of protection as provided for by law by using appropriate contracts (in particular on the basis of the so-called standard contract clauses of the European Commission) or so-called binding corporate rules or rely on the statutory exceptions.
Customer testimonials and comments
We use customer testimonials and we publish them and their comments on our Sites and Blogs. These comments may contain customers’ personal information: this information has been given to us and the consent to publish this information was given to us by the customer.
What are your rights regarding this information? How can you access and control your personal data?
At any point of time you are entitled to:
- Ask us to have access and to provide you with details on your personal data that we have retained;
- Ask us to update your personal information;
- Ask us to modify it;
- Ask us to delete it;
- Object to the data we have and its use;
- Restrict processing of your data;
- Withdraw your consent and hence be unsubscribed from our communications (at the bottom of every marketing email you receive from us there is an “unsubscribe” option) and deleted from our contact list.
Moreover, you may file a complaint at the competent authority.