Reduce the damage rate from 110% to 44% with Avrios!
„With the integration of the fleet management software AVRIOS, all damages data are consolidated into one database and targeted solutions can be adopted.“
Procurement and fleet manager of URSAPHARM
A high damage rate is a financial burden
Before the end of 2016/2017, URSAPHARM needed to re-organize its damage management system from scratch. Their damage rate of 110% was far too high, and insurance premiums were always on the rise.
The most important step to reduce damage costs was to identify cost factors and take targeted countermeasures. However, it was difficult to understand what the cost factors were. USAPHARM distributed damage data on different platforms: in the insurance companies’ external databases, on Excel files, and on other systems. Mr. Mayer needed a solution that would allow him to:
- Consolidate damage data in one system and document all processes
- Run effective analyses to identify cost factors
- Efficiently plan administrative processes and coordination between colleagues
Implementation of optimal risk and damage management
Mr. Mayer relied on Avrios to achieve his goal to reduce the damage rate. The first step was to consolidate all data and optimize damage management. Using this data, he analyzed cost factors and put in place countermeasures to ensure an increase in employee awareness, correct return of vehicles and invoice validations.
With the help of Avrios, URSAPHARM, reduced the damage rate from 110% to 85% in the first year, reaching 44% in the second year through the implementation of further measures. The advantages of using Avrios were:
- One place for all data and documentation. Ensuring complete documentation and reducing lost data or duplication
- Having updated reports based on complete data, and consequently obvious related cost factors
- Operational implementation of saving measures provided directly from the software (e.g: repairs check)
Here the advantages of damage management by using Avrios
- Analyse all damage cases in one single system
- Ensure transparency in every damage case with clear damage documentation
- Reduced workload from data acquisition and analysis
- Cost control is simple and immediate
- Improve collaboration between different work locations and departments
- Access damage history control from any location
- Quickly identify and categorise the cause of the damage
- Individualised reports. Built by the user for the analysis of individual cost factors